So I’m now a graphical interpreter and manufacturer. It all started with a worldwide competition I didn’t win.
This is a small selection of my work so far.
- My own personal logo for future campaigns and recognition.
- So this was the not-winning logo. I’m still fond of it though – a lot of coffee has been poured into making it.
- A friend of mine just started an engineering company with his brother. For that, they needed a graphical identity.
- Another talented friend of mine, have had his own music business for almost a decade, so naturally he needed something less pink.
- Evnt is the innovation of a third friend of mine. By hardcoding he recently made and launched a website, with the main purpose to locate and present events around you. To make it more sleek and presentable, I gave him a hand.
- Being a creative and designconscious girl, a fifth friend of mine wants to make furniture with a feminine and thoroughly feeling.
- Herning Jagtforening A danish hunting association located in the West wanted a new identity. So they got one.
- Spis-lam. The best and very finest lamb is being sold from a small farm in Denmark. This is their new website.